Tuesday, November 19, 2013

What kind of degree is needed to design athletic shoes or uniforms?

best athletic shoes
 on Men's Running Shoes - Asics Running Shoes
best athletic shoes image



Samuel


What kind of degree is needed to design athletic shoes or uniforms? I have looked at both Nike and Adidas websites and they say a degree in a design related program is needed. Which degree would that be, Industrial, Graphic, Fashion?


Answer
Most likely Fashion. There are many fashion institutes with very good programs that offer Bachelor degrees.

What kind of athletic shoes should I purchase?




lysslyss


I am looking for a new pair of athletic shoes. I do a lot of walking and biking. I run on occasion, but not regularly. I currently have a pair of cross trainers. I was wondering if there is a different kind of shoes I should use. I do not participate in school sports, so this is more for personal recreation and exercise.


Answer
ascics are good :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of degree is needed to design athletic shoes or uniforms?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment