Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Teens, name 10 random things that you really want right now?

gingerbread man running shoes
 on 05/26/2012] IZOD Polo IZOD Men's Short Sleeve Stripe Polo ...
gingerbread man running shoes image



Otter P


For me

1. Cold stone ice cream
2. French fries
3. A good movie
4. A soda
5. Angel food cake!!
6. A random cat
7. New iTunes songs
8. A stuffed pig
9. An AC for my room :(
10. And one of those yummy gingerbread muffins I get from out local store []___[]



Answer
1. For this mess with university to sort itself out. (I want to drop out, get a job, take acting courses to get into an agency etc but it's more like how do I tell my Mum, I'm 18 so it's my decision but well you know how parents can be)

2. An iPhone - my phone is old (probably about 6 years and been through my aunt and my older brother) I'd like an iPhone so I can store my music on there and use it as a phone. It's not so much to carry around so I think it'd be more practical.

3. To go see TED. I really want to see that movie but my cousin and I went to see Brave on Monday (twas awesome) and my bestie went to see it on a date. Maybe I'll convince my brother to see it with me, it's his kind of movie.

4. My license. Yes I'm 18 and I don't even have my learner's permit. When I was younger I just wasn't interested - yeah I regret it. I don't necessarily want a car (but a decent job so I can save would be nice) but maybe just my permit so I can start

5. An eyebrow wax and eyelash tint. My eyebrows tend to grow out of shape and I don't tend to pluck (what can I say? I'm a wuss) so getting that done will work a treat not to mention that it's nice to do something for yourself at times even if it is getting things ripped off your eyebrows.

6. Cream from my doctor to fix my breakouts. My mother says I should wait for it to heal because it's normal and I need patience (and other stuff I forget) but I'm pretty sure one breakout should heal after about 7 months right? So yeah cream or whatnot to clear up my skin or the diagnosis/tests if there's an underlying problem causing it other than just being a teenager.

7. A gym membership. I work out at home but I only really have a treadmill and some yoga so I thought to give myself variety and tone up a gym membership would be nice.

8. A parrot which says: "Help me I'm not really a parrot!" or "Dead men tell no tales". It's name would be Taco.

9. Jumpers (sweaters) - It's winter here in Australia and getting cold. I don't have much really warm stuff because they've become worn out so I need a few winter clothes to keep me warm.

10. New running shoes - the ones I use for my workouts are wearing out and causing me nasty blisters which is no fun at all.

POLL:what is the weirdest (not innapropriate) sentance u can think of?




Lexi


title says it all brah


Answer
Kay so I saw da gingerbread man run cross my road so i ran my toaster and burnt my shoe lace into the moon ground while snapping my grass pillow at his tongue shadow




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Teens, name 10 random things that you really want right now?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment