Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Why do my smallest two toes go numb when running?

best running shoes during pregnancy
 on Foot Pain During Pregnancy - City Feet Clinic - City Feet Clinic
best running shoes during pregnancy image



Mom of 2


I recently began running again, I stopped for a little over a year during my pregnancy and the first 7 months after my daughter was born. Now when I run, during the first mile my left ankle hurts and the smallest two toes on my left foot go numb. The numbness goes away during my run and the pain leaves my ankle. I have not changed my type of shoes so I am unsure what could be causing this.... can it be from not tying your shoes tight enough?


Answer
might be too small of shoes.... bellies arent the only things that gain weight and or get bigger during pregnancy

What can i do to prevent pooping while birth?




Enygma


I am 19 weeks tomorrow and i know that im far from giving birth, but due to all these horrendous stories ive heard about women pooping during birth. I know its natural and all. But i don't want to have to smell my own crap while im giving birth. So how can i prevent pooping during birth. Other than having an enema done, a natural way of cleansing my bowels before i give birth?


Answer
People are gonna send you links to health sites probably. I'm gonna tell you the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!
This is your first pregnancy (trust me, it's obvious) and you are focusing on all the wrong things!
I've given birth twice, and I couldn't tell you if I pooped or not during the birth. I'm a nurse, and I've seen enough babies born to know that I did. Everybody does! But you won't feel it, you won't smell it, and you won't notice the nurses wiping it away. There is too much other stuff going on. By the time you are working to push that baby out you won't care what the H3LL else comes out with it!
Now, in response to anybody foolish enough the recommend a bowel cleansing regimen to a pregnant woman about to give birth, let me warn you what can happen to your baby. Bowel cleansing means diarrhea. Diarrhea means dehydration. An IV will be inserted as standard of practice when you are admitted to deliver. It is much harder to start an IV in a dehydrated person than one with full veins. You'll deal with more pain from the needle sticks to try to get the IV going.
Your baby could also be dehydrated, and what if there are complications as a result? You want a healthy start for your child, right?
And the fun part? Since you are dehydrated they will run fluids IV, and since your bowel is irritated by the cleansing regime it will pull fluids and continue flushing itself. So, do you want to squeeze out a little bit of poop, which is normal during childbirth, or do you want to squirt fluid diarrhea with every push? Nurses are used to poop and won't even notice. NOBODY wants your fluid bowels washing over their hands and shoes!
Relax. Focus more on the birth and prepare yourself for it. There's a lot you can be doing to prepare your body and mind for childbirth right now. Worrying about a little poop is not one of them!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Why do my smallest two toes go numb when running?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment