Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Do you think jogging shoes really make a diff?

best walking jogging shoes
 on The Best Running, Walking, Cycling and Tennis Shoes - FITNESS Magazine ...
best walking jogging shoes image



angie


I wonder if I should invest in running shoes( the shoes I have now seem to be perfectly fine) but I'm concerned is their a actual difference in walking,jogging or tennie shoes?

Or is it just hype to get max amount of my dollars n cents!



Answer
Yes, you should look into shoes, only to find that they all fail. They will literally cause you more injury than they claim to prevent. There is NO scientific evidence that shoes actually reduce injuries, ever. Go with the cheapest and best model. It's custom fit and lasts a lifetime, the human foot. Plus you injuries include a blister every month or so, not plantar fascia every day or so.

What are the best walking shoes for women over 30?

Q. I need to upgrade my walking shoes because mine are starting to hurt my feet. In your opinion what are the best brands for walking shoes for women over 30? (Please include a price range if you know it). Thanks.


Answer
Curves has these really cool shoes for women thats good for walking or exercising. They're extremely flexible, my mom got some and she loves them. She just startign jogging and she wears them everytime she goes. Try Checking them out, I know Avon sells Curves products now and thats how my mom got hers.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do you think jogging shoes really make a diff?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment