Sunday, January 12, 2014

Tennis Players: what brand of tennis shoes do you prefer?

best tennis shoes review
 on Men's Reebok Echelon DMX Tennis Shoe Review
best tennis shoes review image



devilwears


I'm a girl playing on a high school and summer team, and I wasn't sure which tennis shoes are the best based on comfort, speed, and stability. So far, the Nike zoom mystify IV and the Nike Lunarlite speed look good, but I'm not sure which to pick. Any suggestions?


Answer
Does the Nike brand fit your foot? I use Reebok because they have a larger toe area. The next consideration is sole color. Black is out in most clubs even when it's non-mar. www.tenniswarehouse.com will have some reviews on the different brands to look at. Another consideration is length of wear for the shoe. The reviews usually tell if they don't wear well. I use a black marker to date the insole of my shoe. I cycle my shoes where the newest pair I wear indoors then next season use them for outdoors then for work out shoes. My husband replaces the insoles when his start bothering his legs and knees. The stability of the foot bed is what wears out first.

What tennis shoes should I get?




Greenday20


Alright, I play tennis a lot. I am getting more serious and would to get good tennis shoes. I want Nike ones that look more like basketball shoes than tennis shoes. But indent know what they are called or where to get them. They somewhat resemble nike's KD III shoes. But are special made for tennis and are a little lower.


Answer
You are probably referring to these?

http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/Nike_Lunar_Vapor_8_Tour_WhTreasure_Blue/descpageMSNIKE-NMLV8B.html

Try looking on this page to see the wide range of tennis specific Nike shoes.

http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/catpage-msnikesale.html

There are detailed pictures of the shoes and reviews.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Tennis Players: what brand of tennis shoes do you prefer?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment