Tuesday, January 14, 2014

What kind of running shoes can I get for XC that are good quality, but not very expensive?

best running shoes for $70
 on Womens running shoes size 12,Adidas running shoes
best running shoes for $70 image



Ke


I'm on sort of a tight budget, but I desperately need new running shoes. The ones I have now are completely craptastic. The most I'd be able to pay for running shoes would be $70. Thanks!


Answer
i prefer asics. comfortable, good support and padding. a new pair is around 50-80 bucks for a reasonable price. if you can find any used ones in good condition they might be 20-40 bucks. they last a while too. get insurance on them if u can. i paid 5 bucks and if they get damaged in a year, i get a free pair when i return the old pair.

What are some good running shoes at a reasonable price?




Steph


My name is Stephanie and I'm 25. I recently purchased a pair of Nike Reax Run III shoes at $70 which is a reasonable price to me. They are the worst running shoes I've ever owned. They gave me shin splits and they also cause me to have knee pain which I never had before. In my opinion they are a very hard shoe with very little shock absorption. I was very disappointed to say the least. Can anyone tell me some names of good comfortable shoes with good shocks?


Answer
Honestly, most good shoes will run you between $90-$130. It sounds expensive, but that's the reality.

Depending on your location, your best bet is a running specialty store. The staff frequently know the shoes well, as well as biomechanics and can usually recommend a good pair.

Stay away from any Nike Shox, Nike Lunar Trainer or Nike Frees. They're all colossal wastes of money.

And if $90-$130 sounds like a lot, think of it this way: $100 spent on shoes you'll enjoy and use is much better than $70 that ends up in the closet.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of running shoes can I get for XC that are good quality, but not very expensive?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment