Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Whats a good pair of mens running shoes that look good with jeans, are stylish and are comfortable?

best running shoes zappos
 on Zappos made its name online by selling shoes, but now it's branching ...
best running shoes zappos image



ed f


I need a nice pair of running shoes just to walk around in for some extra comfort when i go to the city. I also want them to look good with jeans (I.E. no outrageous colors). Any suggestions??


Answer
I would recommend that you check out zappos.com, they have a huge selection and the beauty of it is that if you don't like the shoes/clothes(whatever you buy) or they don't fit, you can return them for free..the shipping is super fast as well. I really can't say enough good things about them.

I would also like to add in that normally "real" running shoes..don't normally look good with jeans..nikes, or pumas which I dont consider to be running shoes might be a better bet.

Good luck!

What Model/Brand of running shoes are cheap and good?




Ala


Hey guys,
What brands and models of running shoes are good and cheap(I know that if I want good stuff, I have to pay but I am looking for those that is not very expensive and worth the money). I need it for running, gyming, training etc. Can you guys help me? Haha thank you!:D



Answer
You didn't say if you're male or female, so it's a little hard to recommend an exact model. I personally am a runner and prefer New Balance. I use to buy Nike and a few other brands but once I tried New Balance it's all I buy. They are made in the USA and are budget friendly. I pay around $60-$70 for shoes.

Zappos is a great online store with free shipping both ways!

http://www.zappos.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Whats a good pair of mens running shoes that look good with jeans, are stylish and are comfortable?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment