Thursday, January 16, 2014

What kind of running shoes should I get?

women running shoes wide
 on ... shoes nike athletic shoes nike shox turbo+ 12 id wide women s running
women running shoes wide image






Well, my New Years resolution was to start working out (isn't it everybody's? :p) and I was wondering what kind of Nike running shoes should I get. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not getting Nike just because of the brand, I'm getting them because I've had the best shoe quality and performance from them. I'm a girl btw, looking for very light nikes, I'm also going to be doing chin ups/pull ups inbetween my running schedule, so if that makes any difference. And another thing, where can I get WOMEN'S sweatpants and shorts (like basketball shorts, I live in Dallas tx area) with pockets? I need somewhere to keep my phone while I'm working out, and I don't have enough to buy a arm case for my iPhone (I'm 14, so I really don't have money, but if I tell my mom I'm planning to work out, she'll gladly buy me the shorts and such, and I'll just ask for shoes for my b-day)
Also (sorry for all the extra "also" things...) The shoes need to be able to bear a full summer of marching band, band camp, and working out and even walking in the mall.
Links to shoes would be awesome! Thanks in advance



Answer
Nike Frees all the way. I'm in track and sometimes do cross country (depends if I want to do it that school year lol). I have 2 pairs, a Nike Free 3.0 and Nike Free 4.0 they just feel like you can do anything with them. The 4.0 feels more flexible and light, I love it. I wish they still had the Nike Free 2.0 in Finish Line though, the first Nike Frees were wider... so if you have really wide feet, the 3.0 and 4.0 will be narrow for you. I have wide feet, so it took time for me to adjust to the Frees I have.. it's fine now though.

I am looking for a good walking shoe i am a larger woman I tend to have ache's in my arch by the end of day?




Beckz


I do have a wide foot from research I found a good reccommended running shoe books addiction 8 is highly rated by it's hard to find a good shoe! Any suggestions?


Answer
I swear by New Balance - these are the only shoes I will wear - I have had problems with my feet and the podiatrist recommended these to me - I started with 608's but they don't make them any more - I went to be fitted at a new balance store - I'm currently 843's and my feet don't hurt anymore.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of running shoes should I get?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment