Friday, January 17, 2014

What kind of belt to wear with jeans and tennis shoes?

best tennis shoes yahoo
 on ... ,cgm,Boots,vans shoes, skate shoes, high heel shoes, tennis shoe
best tennis shoes yahoo image



Todd


I have always worn NO belt with my jeans and (white) tennis shoes, but my wife says it looks terrible. But, if I were to wear a belt (brown or black), I think they won't look good with my tenny's. I don't want to match the shoes (I mean, WHITE belt... how 1974!!!). What should I do... buy brown tennis shoes? Then what socks do I wear... athletic socks (white again)?
HELP!! and thanks in advance!



Answer
Find a skinny belt about 1 inch in width so it's not noticable.

-tl<3

help with mine

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Anj9t1pScOiTTWZzdw2f3.zsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090927195712AAGzMqX

Why do people throw tennis shoes on the telephone wires?




lewis


The other day I was driving with my daughter and she noticed that in our neighborhood people were throwing tennis shoes on the telephone wires. Why do they do that? Can someone help me explain that to her?


Answer
it's for memories and like ownership
like a location where u can do such n such
n sum people just do t cuz they thnk it's "cool"

They're a bookmark for the fascinating saga known as "street life" - one that has no ending, a lot of drama, and an endless number of characters that come and go. I have heard lots of rumors as to why shoes have been thrown around telephone lines. Some say it denotes that a murder happened in that particular location. I've also heard that it marks the spot where you can buy drugs or turn a trick. It means all of these things and none of these things. It's the only way that people on the streets (whether they live there or just do business there) can tell others where they are or where to meet them without resorting to spray paint. It can also signify that an important event (whether it's bad or good) happened there, sort of like a reminder to the person who threw the shoes up there that something important happened, and until the shoes are taken down, that person will always know exactly WHERE it happened, too. This means it could be a place where a person scored good dope or a place where a person's friend got arrested by the cops for buying dope from an undercover.

answer mine
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AknIxy29sfrIVkLSnR2C90Xsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20100525190831AAwlpkl




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of belt to wear with jeans and tennis shoes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment