Wednesday, January 15, 2014

What features should I look for in good running shoes?

best running shoes concrete
 on Sydneys favourite independent events website, Concrete Playground ...
best running shoes concrete image



numbersnum


I'm planning on running a marathon next year, and wondering what features I should be looking for in a pair of running shoes to best suit the role, e.g. flexibility, materials?

I want my feet to be comfortable, even while running on hard surfaces like tarmac and concrete.

Price isn't really a concern - I'd be willing to pay upwards of 100 euro, or 140 dollars for a decent pair of shoes.



Answer
go to a good running shoe store. Try on different shoes until you find a pair that fits your foot.
All major brands make good shoes. Be sure you get a shoe that is made for your size and weight, has enough cushion and support.
You should get about 500 miles out of a new pair, but it is best to own a couple of pair so you do not wear the same shoes all of the time.
Get at least 2 pair and swap out every few days.
You will need a different pair for the race, which will be a lighter shoe.

What are good running shoes for woodsy terrain?




doodler


Im going to start running again but i've always run in my neighborhood on concrete or through my halls for indoor track. I found a new place recently that im going to run in, but its a woodsy little area so i dont know if general running shoes would work well on that type of terrain?

any suggestions for good shoes for that kind of area? Preferably Nikes?



Answer
Nike would be the best bet while running through woodsy terrain.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What features should I look for in good running shoes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment