Wednesday, April 16, 2014

what brand running shoes are best for men?




anime chic


I run alot and have always ran in converse and now i realize that i dont want my feet to hurt anymore then they have too while im running,does anyone know of any good sprinting shoes that are sold out their?


Answer
Nike Free 5.0

Is the "Nike Men's Zoom Forever" shoe a good shoe to train or run High School Cross Country with?




sancheza


My last two pairs of running shoes were Nike Dart V Plus, they were shoes that i liked to run in, but like all other nike shoes they are only going to made one year, i need a new pair. If you have any experience with the Nike Men's Zoom Forever, could you please tell me about the support, and the other specs. Thank You.


Answer
I actually just got the nike zoom forever-xc version as of 4 days ago, and i've yet to race in them.

I lost my [brothers] nike milers recently and needed new racers for track, and preferably ones that would work for cross country as well. (Being a second child, i get to have secondhand everything!)

The local running store i bought them from (westchester road runner) had a wall that said "Three season shoes" and they were among others on that wall that presumably had flats that would work fine for xc, winter track and spring track, and hopefully will last awhile.

So I tried a few shoes on, and tried them on, and they were the most comfortable for my high arch-ed? feet, and spring season is almost over so buying spring track spikes seemed useless so i got these.

The arch seemed the most comfortable to me, and unlike the previous nike milers, the zoom forever xc's are kinda comfortable for me.

That said, all feet are different, but in the weeks I ran in different friends shoes(as mine were/are lost), I learned that all flats are more or less a bit uncomfortable and didn't change my performance much.

and just my luck, they're half off now... So yeah $45 easily worth it from what i've worn them around the house and ran up and down the block a bit in. I'd buy.

[EDIT]

I wore them for county champs and ran a 4x800 in them, they held up just as well as any other racing flats and should be fine running xc in them.

Also they do get dirty pretty easily as that they are white on the top.

Anyways great light shoes with enough cushion for xc and a bit much for track.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what brand running shoes are best for men?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment