Monday, May 19, 2014

best barefoot running shoes for beginners?




Lu


Hey, I just started running. Sometimes at the gym others outdoors.
I had problems with my knees before, so the price is not a problem. I just need the best shoes!
I'm looking for barefoot, because apparently are the best right know!
In case you need this.
My weight is 135 ,height 5.4, I'm 23 years old, beginner.
thank you so much for your help.



Answer
I highly recommend getting a pair of Vibram Five Fingers as they're the most popular barefoot running shoes in the market today. It's super lightweight and very comfortable to wear.

Hope this helps.

any good running shoes for track beginners?




Adam


im doing track and field in spring and i need some good running shoes. something under 70.thanks!


Answer
Depends what event you'll be doing...
If its anything on the track you should get some track spikes but you should also have trainers (regular running shoes)
http://www.zappos.com/nike-zoom-waffle-racer-8-treasure-blue-black-sonic-yellow
These are Nice, I have a guy on my team who uses these. These are just for racing and workouts on the track. Your probably going to do a lot of running off the track for which you should have regular running shoes for




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: best barefoot running shoes for beginners?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment