Monday, May 19, 2014

Trailing Running Shoes by Nike?




Allison B


I absolutely love my Nike LunarEclipses but now I need trail running shoes. The problem is, I'm in Africa and have no way of testing shoes in a running store. Any recommendations for shoes similar to the Eclipses that would be good for the trails?


Answer
Nike Free Run+ 2 Men's Running Shoe are some great shoes! I bought a pair a while ago and wore them until I couldn't wear them anymore, (I'm back to order another pair in different colors). Yeah, I may be a little hard on shoes, with my running and parkour, but these are some real solid, durable shoes, and they fit great. The ONLY problem I ever had was that the laces were a bit long but then again I lace my shoes really tight. They're as good as advertised, maybe a little better.

Good running shoes?




B


I just want to find some good running shoes for under 80 bucks. I'm a 17 year old male and I want these to hold up for running over the summer and basketball/volleyball this fall and winter. Which shoe brand produces shoes that would hold up to the wear and tear?


Answer
as everyone else has said...running and basketball shoes are different. basketball shoes have a higher top than running shoes. you will turn an ankle easier in running shoes if you try to play basketball. plus, they could have broken down a lot by the time you're playing basketball. for running i recommend asics, particularly the gel-cumulous. very comfortable but they hold up. for basketball, go nike. nike makes bad running shoes IMO for a running shoe stick to asics, new balance, mizuno, basically brands that primarily make running shoes. Good luck though man.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Trailing Running Shoes by Nike?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment