Sunday, May 18, 2014

what are the best running shoes for $60-$80? is nike better than adidas? are shox still hip?




redsoxstev





Answer
I am a passionate fan of Adidas. They make a quality shoe for a decent price. Their basic running or trail running shoes average about $50-$60 and last forever. My personal favorite is the Response trail shoe.

P.S. I recently cheated with a new pair of New Balance. I have to admit, while Adidas is still my first love, New Balance provides excellent support that I didn't even realize was missing. It even helped reduce pain in my bad knee. --Just food for thought.

Also I find that Nike is not true to size and tends to wear out quickly.

Suggestions on running shoes?




Em


I'm looking for some new running shoes. The pair I have now are old and are starting to hurt my feet and knees. I need some that have good support and are comfortable. Does anyone have any suggestions? I can't go over $80.


Answer
Best bet would be to go to a specialty running store. They should be able to watch you run/walk, and recommend a few different brands and models (let them know you budget, too). Then go someplace cheaper (Walmart, Target, etc) and get the shoe that the running store recommended.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what are the best running shoes for $60-$80? is nike better than adidas? are shox still hip?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment