Sunday, May 18, 2014

What kind of running shoes should i buy to prevent runners knee........read to details?

Q. I got my first pay check today and cross country season is about to start so I am going to buy running shoes,last season i felt no pain in my knees but this year after a run i feel pain so what kind of shoes should i buy.............................. can either tell me the name of the shoes like air max 180 or tell me the type like the shpae of the shoes ....less arch.... like that ..........The name of the shoes would help a lot


Answer
I know... I have knee pain and it hurts like... yeah. The answer is this; buy nice shoes. Firstly in order to prevent runner's knee and other pains you need good cushion. Make sure yours shoes are nice and provide elite cushion. Secondly, it is possible to buy the nicest cushioned shoes but still have knee pains. This is because the shoe might not fit you properly. Your best chance is a specialty running store where they find out the size of your arch and foot so that they can get a shoe accordingly. If you have a small arch and buy a shoe with a large one you are in trouble because even though they might be comfortable they would be painful. Overall remember to get shoes that fit your foot and provide proper cushion, durability, and stability. Stability is another factor, obviously don't go Nike Shox. Nike Shox look amazing and yes they are cool but don't' wear them for running, they are so elevated in the heel that it makes it hard for them to be as stable as other shoes. I prefer ASICS, Asics provide good cushion for me and make shoes that adequately fit my foot. I currently own the Asics Gel-Kayano and if you have a medium to low arch, need cushioning, and want a strong shoe maybe you should purchase them. Asic's is better than some other brands in my opinion because they cater specifically to runners. Any kind of Asic's shoe that is on their upper end should be good for your feet. Other decent brands include Mizuno, Saucony, Brooks, and Nike. Good Luck.

what are the best running shoes for someone with bad knees?




maykay


im doing indoor track this winter and i have horrible knees and im only 15. i went to the doctors last year but the say its just growing pains but i dont think so. i might go back to see what they say but im not sure. for now i just want to get good shoes that will help alot with my running.


Answer
I wear nike pegusus shoes and my knees were not sore during XC season. Do not run on cement.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of running shoes should i buy to prevent runners knee........read to details?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment