Tuesday, May 20, 2014

whats a good pair of running shoes?




Dylan


so im 16, and i LOVE to run. but i cant seem to find a good pair of shoes that doesnt kill my ankles.

currently. i have a kinda old pair of k-swiss "tubes" running shoes. and they're just not practical for it at all. so whats a great shoe for it? also, im not exactly looking for a 200 dollar pair of shoes, as i hate to spend that much. but more on the lines of.. maybe 70s and 80s range? if possible.

thanks!
well no, i never buy online, i was just looking for someone to tell me a brand or type from a brand to look for in the stores. thats what i did with these, and i could of swore they were the ones. but after 5 minutes of running, no luck with em lol.



Answer
Saucony Kinvara runs for $90, great shoe.
Nike Free Run+ is in closeout so they are down to $60
Nike Lunar Elite 1 is in the $60-$70 range
Brooks makes a few, and the Fila skelle-toes run for about $50

Running shoes suggestions...?




Random Mut


Hey guys, I'm in need of getting some new running shoes because I have started back on exercising and running to get fit. My budget is about free to $50. ^_^ I am about 5"0 or 4"11 and average size.

I was thinking about getting these Nike shoes that I used when I was cheerleading a few years ago because they were very flexible and lightweight and lasted for a while (3+ years). I'm not sure where I can buy them in-person because my old coach used to order them for us. So, I am open to other brands.

Requirements:
-lightweight
-flexible
-long-lasting
-budget-friendly
-Can be found in a store in Montgomery, AL. lol (If you're not from here, then please at least give me suggestions on brands! Thank you guys!)



Answer
I would recommend the Asics DS-Gel Trainer. The current one (18) is 115 dollars, which I know is out of your price range, but they sell older versions as well. For example on e-bay, the are very cheap. Very good shoe, light weight, and most importantly very long lasting! I love mine, and I really recommend buying them! I hope this helps!

Links to ebay:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mens-Asics-DS-Trainer-16-NIB-Sz-8H-13-/290735788855?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item43b1341337

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=asics ds trainer in womens&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.Xasics ds trainer &_nkw=asics ds trainer &_sacat=0




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: whats a good pair of running shoes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment