Tuesday, May 20, 2014

blister on feet from tennis shoes? how?

Q. yesterday i wore nike walking sneakers, they are always comfortable. I walked way more than usual around the city, like 45-50 blocks total. when I got home feet were very sore to stand on, and I had 2 sore "whitish" blisters on the bottom of my feet.

1. how did this happen if I was wearing tennis shoes?

2. how do I stop it from happening again?

3. how do I get rid of the blisters?


Answer
It could be possible that it is time for new tennis shoes. I get blisters from my running shoes when ever they are "worn" out even if my feet initially feel comfy in them. Also could be the pure fact that those shoes just dont agree with your feet for that long period of time, i.e. not good walking shoes.To stop it from happening again I suggest maybe some new shoes if you can afford or trying a different pair of shoes next time you take a long outing. To get rid of blisters is not a fast process because you have essentially gotten a severe sunburn on your foot. So i the best I can suggest is soaking your feet in nice warm epson salt, that make them feel better and to keep them protect while in other shoes put some neosporin and then a cushioning band aid or those blister covers work as well can be found at any drug store

what is the most comfortable dress shoe EVER?




i_have_que


it's hard for me to wear heels so i'm looking for the best womens dress shoe with a heel that won't kill me after a few hours.
I'm short so I'm looking for a shoe with some kind of heel



Answer
uhh... tennis shoes




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: blister on feet from tennis shoes? how?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment