Sunday, October 6, 2013

Can anybody recommend a good type of running shoes to avoid knee pains while jogging?

best running shoes for your knees
 on Non-Slip Work Shoes � Schnee's Boots & Shoes / Below The Knee
best running shoes for your knees image



Josephine


I used to jog 2-4 times a week, but I had to stop because my knees hurt too much. My running shoes are quite old. I would like to be better informed before I start shopping so I won't be fooled by sales people. Thanks!


Answer
If you really want to do the best thing for your running and for your body. You should go to your local running specialty store and ask for them to do a gait analysis on you. Most places do this for free and are very friendly. From the way it sounds you may have a issue with over pro-nation. If this is the case you actually need a more supportive shoe and not a more cushioned shoe! I ran through college and was a elite high school runner. I currently work for a running specialty store my self. If you go to a Dicks, Sports Authority or Finish Line they will sell you the wrong shoe and make your injury worse.

Also the most expensive shoe is not always the best. All legit running shoes are designed for specific bio mechanics. If you go the running specialty store in your area. They should take care of you just fine.

What are the best Asics running shoes to protest your knees and joints and has good stablilty?




Misfit


I'm going to buy a new pair of running shoes and want to know what is currently the best pair that will prevent my knees from injury?

I had a pair of Nimbus 11, I want a pair that has full gel protection and stability.



Answer
I have been using the asics gel cloumbus 12 but I'm a girl it probably will fit you differently but here is the guys version
http://www.eastbay.com/product/model:144214/sku:3010159/asics-gel-cumulus-12-mens/?cm=GLOBAL%20SEARCH%3A%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH#sku=3030159




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can anybody recommend a good type of running shoes to avoid knee pains while jogging?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment