Friday, November 15, 2013

What brand or kind of running shoes provide a lot of cushioning?

best running shoes you
 on ... Beast  Problem Feet  Best Running Shoes - Men's Fitness - Page 5
best running shoes you image



Drew


I've been using an old pair of running shoes for a couple years and they really need to be replaced. I'm a big dude for a runner, and also have flat feet so I want something with a ton of cushioning to absorb impact.

With that being my only concern in buying a pair of running shoes, any recommendations?



Answer
Running shoes need to be replaced every 300-500 miles. Not every couple years. A very bad decision to keep the same shoes for years. I'm shocked you haven't developed an injury as a result.
If you have been wearing several year old shoes you have been running without cushion essentially for those couple years. Why do you think you need it now? Or even shoes with support for flat feet? So I would be cautious to think you need all these things when you currently don't have a problem.

I'm a big Asics fan so I know most about Asics shoes.
I wear the 2170's and the Kayanos (because I run over 20 miles a week I have more than one pair of shoes and I alternate. I think 20 miles per week or greater is a good rule for when to start alternating).
They Kayano 19s are great. They have a lot of cushioning in them. Even more than my previous 18's. So I recommend those. They are a stability shoe and intended for individuals who over pronate.
If you are a larger guy the Asics Evolutions are a good choice. They are a very high level of cushion and stability intended for clydesdale runners.

However I do recommend that you go to a running store (not just some sporting goods store) and actually get fitted for a pair of shoes. They will put you on a treadmill and fit you for the right kind of shoe.

-Connor

What are good running shoes for hiking as well?




Bam Boom


I am going hiking/walking on trail terrain and I noticed that I really don't have any running shoes or shoes for this as well. Can someone advise me to which shoes are very comfortable for running but can also be used a few times without strain for hiking/trails? Oh and by running shoes I mean for women. Thank you!


Answer
I have a pair of New Balance All Terrain running shoes that are great for that. They are not so good for intense running on treadmills or pavement however. Good luck and Happy Trails




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What brand or kind of running shoes provide a lot of cushioning?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment