Thursday, November 14, 2013

What kind of running shoes you have got?

best running shoes for xc
 on PEARL IZUMI PEAK XC MEN'S RUNNING SHOE
best running shoes for xc image
Q. Hello,running fans. I've got a pair of ASICS running shoes,i want to know what kind of running shoes you have got pls. And what defaults you found ?


Answer
Training: Nike Free 5.0, ASICS Gel-Kanbarra 3
Road Racing: Saucony Grid Fastwitch 3, Puma Speeder
XC: ASICS 15-50
Track: ASICS Hyper LD (modified), Nike Zoom Rival (1999)
I don't really find fault with my running shoes, I make sure I buy the right pairs.

What are some nice serious running shoes?

Q. I run highschool XC and my shoes that ive had for about a year have gone bad and have been hurting my legs. I had some nice sausonys and i loved them and its a prerty good serious shoe. Im looking for something new that is made by a good trusted brand. Also i want a serious running shoe.. I have heard that nike free runs arent a bery serious shie but that could be wrong.... Opinions?


Answer
Hi there!

Well, I run in Vibram Five Fingers. You might have seen them before- they are the shoes that have the individual "slots" for your toes. They take about a week to get used to but after that they fell AMAZING!

They help you run with a more natural stride. It really helps with speed, efficiency, and muscle strength. I used to have bad knee and back pain while I ran, but as soon as I started running with Vibrams it all went away and I haven't felt it since! They are amazing, I would highly suggest them! You should atleast try them on in a store.

If you don't want to try Vibrams, I really like Asics as well. They aren't too expensive but they are great for running. They're nice and light, and super comfy! Also, New Balance and Reebok shoes work well, too. Everyone is different.

Hope this helps! :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of running shoes you have got?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment