Saturday, November 16, 2013

What Nike running shoes are the best?

best running shoes ever 2011
 on Here's what I just bought for A to wear to a wedding we're going to in ...
best running shoes ever 2011 image



Trevor Ham


I like Nike cause they look good and I think that they perform well. I have the free runs but I didn't like them. I'm looking for another kind and was wondering wich was best?


Answer
Hi well first off you need to know what type of runner you are flat footed , high arch or neutral nike makes some pretty good running shoes but some don't have very good arch support if you are flat footed but the best nikes I would have to say in my opinion are they Nike Airmax 2011 they retail at about 129.99 to 169.99 I have these shoes and I'm a somewhat active runner and I would say these are one the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. Good luck!

Can't stop cats from peeing all over the house?




brittany


I do hope someone can help!

I have got two cats both female sisters they have been with me since 2011 and they are 2 years old. They pee where ever they feel like even though they have 4 litter trays around the house. Their favourite place to pee is on the stairs, landing, bags, pile of clothes, their own bed, my bed & the rug I have got to the point where I donât let them in the house anymore and they have been living outside for the last 4-5 months as I canât take any more of them peeing where ever they like as its making my house smell! (My guests say they canât smell it but I can) itâs going to drop cold soon so they are going to have to come back inside.

One of the cats who thinks she runs the house will pee in front of me on the floor she has even done it on my bed in front of me! I have tried different cat litters, feliway plugin, citrus sprays, covering the areas they like to go, replacing rugs, replacing bedding & beds. I have even tried to keep them in the kitchen as there isnât any soft furnishingâs but they still pee on the tiled floor instead of the litter trays. Litter trays are cleaned out every day

I canât take any more of this I know a lot of people who have more than one cat in there households and they have never had this problem. I donât know how much more I can take until I take them to a rescue centre which I donât want to do but itâs the last resort.
both cats have been spayed & the litter trays don't have covers over



Answer
whew, brittney.. i wouldnt want to be in your shoe! in the animal world thaats disrespecting you and telling you they run the show , not you! You must counter and spray your urine ..each time and each spot they do. But do it aggressively and kinda in their face and about a year or two i think they will get the message ... if ya have to..... go gangster mafia on them!!
and your welcome




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What Nike running shoes are the best?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment