Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Why does the area around my knee hurt only when I lay down or sleep?

best running shoes gout
 on Coffee And Gout 2010
best running shoes gout image



Steph


The area around my right knee has been hurting lately, only when I lay down though when I go to sleep. It's never done this before its been going on for about two weeks or so and the pain is really noticeable when I lay on my side and when I stretch after I notice the pain it starts to hurt even more. But only when I lay down not when I'm standing up or walking or doing activities through the day. Why is this and what can I do to make it go away?


Answer
Nature of knee pain problems may vary with age. Illnesses like Patellar tendonitis, Osgood-Schlatter are normal among teenagers causing serious pain. Elderly people usually suffer from pain because of diseases like gout arthritis and arthritis. There are certain actions that put great stress on feet. Snowboarding, football, riding a bike, leaps and running are few of them. People doing such actions are at dangerous of complicated mixed accidents resulting in serious pain. Having an harm in mixed creates it more susceptible to future accidents.

Knee pain can be managed and avoided by preventing accidents and taking some easy actions. Managing body weight decreases opportunities of having a pain other in addition to improving your appearance. It is necessary to wear good shoes that provides support and creates you feel. Such shoes decrease opportunities of mixed accidents. Heating up your muscular mass is necessary before starting any exercise or game. Stretch muscular mass at front and rear of your feet for lowering stress on your muscular.

Strengthening your leg muscular mass allows in preventing pain. This can be done by muscle developing. However, all types of muscle developing should be done under expert support. Simple exercises, like walking, running and running, allows in increasing flexibility of mixed muscular mass reducing opportunities of mixed accidents and pain. It is not suitable to boost with extreme and high-impact exercises. Progressively create up and maintain a level of durability under proper support to get decrease from pain.

Does anybody know what is wrong with my leg?




96katal


For almost two years, I've been having knee pain. What happened was I was playing soccer, and while running I felt what I call a "pop". I have already been to the doctor numerous times, but we still don't know what is wrong. I've stayed off of it, done physical therapy, had x-rays. and had mri's. We still don't know what is wrong. I am also a little overweight, so I know that is also a factor. So, if anybody knows what is wrong, please tell me.


Answer
See your health care provider as soon as possible. There are two cartilage compartments in the knee--one inner and one outer. If the cartilage wears unevenly, the leg can bow in or bow out. If you were born with crooked legs, there can be strain that causes the cartilage to wear more rapidly. If you are overweight, you are far more likely to have knee problems.
If the knee is unstable and wobbles, or if it cannot be straightened out, you need a doctor. This is also true if the knee is red or hot, which suggests the possibility of gout or an infection; the knee is the joint most frequently bothered by these serious problems. Knee problems can develop from the feet, so proper shoes can help. Listen to the pain message and try not to do anything that aggravates the pain. If you have arthritis, make sure you are taking your medication as directed. Otherwise, acetaminophen, aspirin, ibuprofen, or naproxen may be used to ease the pain. See your doctor if pain remains after six weeks. I hope this helps you. And good luck, and happy holidays.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Why does the area around my knee hurt only when I lay down or sleep?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment