Monday, November 11, 2013

I have flat feet. Where can I go to get a shoe recommendation?

best running shoes overweight
 on shoes,bass shoes outlet,casual shoes,running shoes,kids shoes ...
best running shoes overweight image



indefinite


Yes, I just posted a question about five minutes ago about this same topic. But the answers I got recommended that I go to a store and they'll watch how my feet move and then recommend a shoe for me. But how do I find one of these stores? God forbid Google gives me anything but some overweight chump recommending the best running shoe. So I ask:
How can I find a store that will work with me to find the right shoe?



Answer
We have a store finder tool that will locate the closet running store for you. Check it out! http://www.runnersworld.com/store/search/1,7978,s6-240-417-0-0,00.html

I just started running again after not running for a long time. I used to use the Nike shox TL4 shoes but they?




Rochell A


are no longer being sold. I am considered overweight and I have knee issues with other shoes other than the Nike Shox TL4s. Can anyone recommend a running shoe that is comparable to the TL4s? By the way I like running distance and I would really like to pick it up again to shed my weight and not be in pain at the same time. Any answers will be great, thanks.


Answer
In my opinion nikes are horrible shoes to run in but that's just me. I would recommend going to your local running specialty store and getting your feet and arch and stuff checked out by an expert, or looking into one of the more supportive shoes on this page. http://www.asicsamerica.com/products/category.aspx?PARENT_CATEGORY_ID=250001538




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I have flat feet. Where can I go to get a shoe recommendation?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment