Monday, March 31, 2014

Cute everyday shoes with arch support?




Cathy J


Ok, so I'm 15 and I live in WI, so i need cute warm comfy shoes that i can wear everyday. and i have really high arches in my feet, so I need to wear shoes with a lot of arch support too =/ any suggestions? i would really appreciate help; i'm not a fan of inserts. =)


Answer
Some athletic shoes will have arch inserts that come with them. Most shoes will not have high arch support because it does not conform to the average person. Some will prolly be better then others, but unfortunately inserts will prolly give you the required support. But really depends on how high your arches really are. Good luck.

what type of athletic shoes should I buy for high arches?




shannon_l_





Answer
Macbeth or Nike




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Cute everyday shoes with arch support?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment