Friday, April 4, 2014

What are the best women's running shoes for shin splints?




Kris


Whenever I go running, I ALWAYS get shin splints. I've tried 3 different kinds and brands of shoes and I can't find any that will alleviate my pain. Does anyone have any suggestions?


Answer
Do you know the best running shoes for shin splints is different from each person? It depends on your variances in the anatomy of the foot from person to person. If you have frequent shin splints problem, it's better for you to spend your time for find the best running shoes to help your problem. So enjoy your time with best running shoes for shin splints.

One of the best running shoes for shin splints is Nike Pegasus. People who suffered by shin splints said Nike Pegasus worked well for his running and sporting activities while she has shin splints problem. So it's better for you to search more of references for the best running shoes for shin splints, or maybe you can talk with your doctor or therapist.

What are the best running shoes for shin splints?




rabbits&ho


I have had shin splints for about 2 years now and have tried stretching and icing, but it hasn't helped much. Therefore, I'm really hoping if I buy some new running shoes they might help. Does anyone have any suggestions or even any tips for my shin splints? Thank you!


Answer
I've got the same problem, very annoying.

I tried barefoot running which helped a lot, couple of laps a couple of times a week round the local rugby pitch. It strengthens your foot muscles, makes you run in a different manner which takes some of the strain off your front calf and as your only doing a short distance, you don't get sore and don't get annoyed with running.

A foam roller is also a really good thing to get, used twice a day after a series of toe raise and other foot/calf exercises can make a lot of difference.

I won't dare to recommend shoes as feets are all different, but do ask your local running shop for better advice.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the best women's running shoes for shin splints?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment