Friday, April 4, 2014

Weak Ankles?




Jess


I have softball practice every day, but when we practice outside on rough terrain, my ankles and heels always hurt. My friend suggested that it could be my cleats, but they've never bothered me before.


Answer
Are they a new pair of shoes? They may not fit you right. The shoes you wear impact how your feet hit the ground when you walk or run, and if they don't fit correctly, then your feet could be hitting unevenly or incorrectly. I know rolling on the outside of your feet will weaken the ligaments on the outside of your ankles and cause pain and damage over time (I've got that problem). I'd wrap your ankles with athletic tape or ace bandages and switch back to an old pair of shoes!

weak ankles?




nicole k


every time after i run my ankles ahurt really bad what would help right now im just ice packing them


Answer
Try purchasing a cheap ankle brace from walgreens.. The brand is ace I think its like a wrap but you just slide it on..

Try buying new running shoes too.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Weak Ankles?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment