Thursday, April 3, 2014

Women's running shoe recommendation?




Now or Nev


Any running shoe recommendation?

I tend to stumble when I wear bulky running shoes, so i'd prefer something lightweight, narrow, and somewhat minimalist, but still plenty of support and protection.

I have an average arch, but mild overpronator. I'm female, 5'4", 105lbs. I'm more of a light jogger than a serious runner. I use treadmills or go outdoors.

My feet get sweaty really fast, so the shoe must be very breathable.
I meant mild UNDERpronator, not over.



Answer
If you avidly run, I recommend going into a runner's shop to get fitted. It sounds like a process that you do just to say you did, but it really does help. But if you're running every now and then, ot sounds like you need one of the Nike training shoes, or an ASIC lightweight.

What are some running shoes that are light, comfortable and great for running.?




nicknguyen


It would help if the shoes could be found at a typical shoes store like finishline, footlocker, champs, etc.


Answer
There really isn't a perfect shoe that fits for everyone. But, I use Nike Air Zoom Elite +4 for women and they are breathable, lightweight, responsive and cushioned running shoes. Try out the Nike Air Zoom Elite +4 for men or the Nike Air Pegasus +26, which is Nike's best selling running shoe - many people have sworn by it. I'm sure you'll be able to find that at Footlocker and many specialty or retail running stores. Hope this helps! :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Women's running shoe recommendation?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment