Wednesday, April 2, 2014

New Balance Running Shoes?




William Wi


First time buying a pair today and I bought the MX408WN (Men's XCross Training 408 White Navy). What I want to know is this: I've read that the higher model numbers like the 990, 991,992, etc, are "better quality" than the lower (in my case, 408) model numbers. Is this true? If so, is it a NOTICEABLE difference? Or is it a difference you'll notice with time? Does it really matter for someone that'll be doing not much more than running on a tread mill at the gym? Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.



Answer
It all depends on how far you are running-I started running in thirty dollar Avias and I really liked them until they started breaking down after I increased my milage

New Balance Running Shoe is Good?




Josh


How about New Balance Men's MR1224 Running Shoe is Good running shoes?

http://www.bestrunningshoes.us/NewBalance_679286011_B0014STM7O_New-Balance-Mens-MR1224-Running-Shoe.html


or Any Suggestion??



Answer
I wear New Balance shoes because so far they are the best ones for my feet. The only way you can find that out is by trying them on in a shop. Buying a new brand or model online without trying them on is asking for trouble.

The reason for this is that most shoe manufacturers sizes vary from one manufacturer to another so what fits my feet well might not fit yours.

Having said that, on a quality thing, New Balance makes good quality shoes and they easily last a year running. just make sure that they suit your feet and runnign style




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: New Balance Running Shoes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment