Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Do nike and puma shoes run the same size?




Ruler


I wear an 11 in nike women and I was thinking about getting a pair of puma high tops and was wondering is there much of a size difference.
I know I could just try them on but I am ordering over the internet.



Answer
Puma's run one size smaller than nike's.So if you are an 11 in nike's then you should get a twelve in Puma's.

Comparing Nike and Puma shoe sizes?




Pinkberry


I currently have Nike running shoes in Women's size 6. I'm looking to get Puma slip-ons (El Rey) online, but I'm not sure what size I should get. Does anyone what Puma sizes are compared to Nike? What size Puma slip-ons should I get?


Answer
Nike tends to make bigger shoe sizes if you can't tell already. So you should get a 1/2 size smaller because Nike likes to make shoes (usually) a 1/2 size bigger than any other manufacturer.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do nike and puma shoes run the same size?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment