Monday, April 28, 2014

my man wants to marry me why does this scare me?







last night me a my man who i love sooooo much was saying if we could have 1 wish for the future what would it be and he turned to me and said "to put a ring on your finger" i really do love him and couldn't imagine life without him we both have a child each from previous relationships and and my son adores him he has also been married before to his daughters mother but the thought of walking down the isle sends shivers down my spine i want to spend the rest of my life with him and i love him with all my heart i just don't think i could marry him i just don't know what id say if he did propose to me and if i did say yes would i make down the isle or be a run away bride
i do love him he really is my world and we get on so well but i was single for 5 years after the split of my sons father without going into to much detail my last relationship was very violent and was incredibly hard to trust anyone agaian



Answer
Maybe your scared that since it didn't work out with his previous wife, it won't work for you & you don't want to take that risk & find out & lose him... thats how I would feel if I were in your shoes. Good luck though!

Any great scavenger hunt ideas?

Q. i need a list of ideas for the second anual scavenger hunt where i live

the kind of scavenger hunt we do is, groups have their own car and the list requires items to be obtained or goals than can only be accomplished by driving around from place to place


i need some ideas, that are funny or awesome. nothing to over the top that will have the piglettes on our tracks and goals that can be video recorded for proof that they have been accomplished

[Examples]



1) paying for something in a store with pure pennies

2) picture of guy in group wearing a bra and panties over his clothes inside a store

3) tying and throwing shoes at telephone wires so they stay hanging

4) guy takes a pis from the second floor of any building

5) chugging water compition with a stranger drinking

6) have a starnger flip off the camera along with most members in group doing the same


Answer
~A member walking up to a cashier of a store and saying in a british accent "We have a code 41 on isle 3"

~Your team has to reenact a famous movie scene (including sound effects and music all done by members :D)

~Hug a man who has a jesus beard. (or woman....)

~Run down the isles of a supermarket with a member in the shopping trolley screaming the pokemon theme song.

~you must busk and make atleast $5

haha
hope this helps
xo




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: my man wants to marry me why does this scare me?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment