Wednesday, April 30, 2014

what is the best running shoe for women in 2008?

Q.


Answer
I like going to the runners world website and read their running shoes review. Really there are alot of good running shoes out there. It just depends on what type of runner you are, your foot type (high, low or neutral arch, narrow, wide, etc.), your gait, over/under pronator, etc.

I've run in many types of shoes - Mizunos, New Balance, Nike, Brooks, Merrill, and Asics. So far, Brooks Adrenaline works the best for me for road running and Merrill for trail running. It took me a few different runners to really feel whats best for me. I always go to a specialty running store to get fitted properly - because over the years, your feet do change and technology in runners change.

http://www.runnersworld.com/topic/0,7122,s6-240-400-0-0,00.html

This website has lots of reliable information with shoe reviews and running stores use this as a guide as well.

happy running:)

best running sneakers for a woman with high arches?

Q. i have such high arches that i can feel that i walk on the outsides of my feet.
i am very unstable when walking and i often twist my ankles and i believe its due to my high arches.
after exercising my shins hurt and when standing for long periods of time my heals hurt.
can anyone recommend a specific sneaker that will help with my high arches or at least describe the type of features i should be looking for?
i feel like most shoes aren't as soft and cushiony as i need them to be so that makes me want to wear something like tennis shoes cuz they are soft and cushy but at the same time idk if that would help or hurt my arch problem and idk if it would help me not walk on the outsides of my feet or not.
i'm getting really desperate here!
please help.


Answer
I also have super high arches. I am a long distance runner. I have a pair of asics. I also bought inserts that are made for high arches. If you have high arches, you are going to buy a cushioning shoe. (Normal feet need a stability shoe and flat feet need Motion control shoes.) If they are hurting around the house, get a pair of shoes, put your running inserts in them, and wear them in your house. My mother does that because she has high arches too and her feet are improving. (She used to walk around in socks and the shoes are really helping her feet!) Hope that helped!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what is the best running shoe for women in 2008?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment