Sunday, April 27, 2014

What running shoes should I get?




Pat


Ok, first I am using my dad's account. Ok, here we go, well I have come across some trouble trying to find some good running shoes for myself because track season practice has started, and it involves a lot of running. I am about 5'5-5'6 and weigh about 165. That i believe is a little overweight. My other issues are is that I have a 4E (extra(X4) wide) foot and I don't always find good shoes. Another thing is that when I was about 12-13 or so, my doctor said I had a fairly flat foot and that I should start wearing inserts, yet I never really did. And lastly, my last issue is that I have light troubles with my right knee sometimes. I am not sure if that is a full issue though. Basically though, I need to findd a good pair of running shoes, that will work really good for me. BTW: I have also found two shoes, nike air pegasus+ 27, and ASICS gel evolution 5. I am not sure if those are any good shoes, but I also found those. I hope I can get some good info out of the community here though. First one with best answer gets 10 points. If you have any questions, I should reply quickly. Thank. Sorry for the long description.


Answer
With running shoes, the main thing your looking for is finding the right correction. Typically, overweight people with flat feet pronate, or have their ankle and arches of their feet roll in and fall slightly. The Nike pegasus is a neutral shoe, designed for people who don't pronate. The Asics evolution is a motion control shoe, designed for people who pronate severely. Chances are you pronate slightly, so you would want to go with the Asics 2160. It comes in a 4E available in running stores in stock, so that is going to be your best bet if you are on a time crunch.
Also, if you go to a store and you see the 2150, go ahead and get that. The 2150 updated Nov. 1 to the 2160 and all they did was give it a tighter arch wrap, so it is basically the same shoe. It retails for $99.99 but if you find the 2150, is should be around $74.99.
Good luck with running!

what is the best jogging shoes available on the market now?




Eizwan


I love running but I have knee pain problem after running. I was told an execellent and suitable pair of running shoes can help.


Answer
All running shoes are not the same. You should try on several pairs and see which are most comfortable for you. If you have a store near you that specializing in running shoes, go there and talk to a sales person. I was skeptical, but they can really help you find the best show for you. Also, may I suggest if you are running on roads, that you try trail running. Trail running is much easier on the joints, and your body will appreciate the lack of pounding that the pavement provides.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What running shoes should I get?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment