Monday, April 28, 2014

What kind of running shoes should I get?




PeteZa


I want to start running and get fit but I know that I am a flatfooted person so I've been wondering what kinda of running shoe should I get. I've been looking at some and the only 2 that have caught my attention are Nike Zoom Structure Triax +15 and Mizuno Wave Inspire 9. If there is a better recommendation, I am open for different shoes.
The only stores that are available to me are FootLocker, Finish Line, Champs, FootUSA (forgot the name but the title of that store is longer).



Answer
You should go for that shoe which has got more cushioning. So, I think you should go for Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse or Nike Air Max +2012..! GOOD LUCK

Does color of ones running shoes matter at Army Basic Training in 2012?




Chris


During my searching I found that, indeed, I can have my own shoes at Army BT per http://www.army.mil/-news/2010/07/26/42842-using-foot-shape-to-select-running-shoe-is-sports-myth/
but I'm wondering if color is going to be a big issue. I have been told that white is the only appropriate color and the shoes I plan to wear are predominately black and grey.

For reference, they are the Altra Instinct in black.
I have been running in the Altra Adams about 40 mpw on roads so anyone prepared to say these shoes are bad for me, no thanks. I would bring the Adams but they are not so hot when the going gets slippery and they will definitely stand out.

Thanks for any information you have about current regulations, I leave January 31st for Fort Jackson, SC, so anyone with recent knowledge of Ft. Jackson's regulations would be the best!

Again my question is: Will the color and shape of my chosen shoe (black altra instinct) cause an uproar at Army Basic Training in 2012 where I would have to buy their crappy heavy bricks?



Answer
well a lot of it will come down to your instructor. when i went through the only requirement was that it have the mesh, over the toe like a standard running shoe. i had a black pair of asics and was fine




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of running shoes should I get?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment