Friday, December 6, 2013

If a woman calls herself a femininist, what image does that give people?

running shoes for overweight man
 on ... Gear  Reviews  Adidas adiZero Feather 2 Running Shoe Review
running shoes for overweight man image



David


Short hair, glasses, overweight to obese? The odd stray whisker hanging from her chin and a sullen growl?

If a man meets a good looking feminist, can he in all honesty, look at her and not imagine the above image?

How than can a straight man with an IQ higher than my shoe size, ever wake up in bed with a feminist and not have to immediately run to the toilet to disgorge the contents of his stomach?



Answer
Someone who, judging by the actions of the movement they've aligned themselves with, seems to think that only women matter while men can just put-up with the double standards and hate campaigns.

How do I motivate myself to run?




John


ok so cross country season is about to start and I'm out of shape. I'm not overweight but...
I'm really lazy and I would rather not run, but i kinda have to cause in two years I may enlist in the army and I need to get ready. so how do I motivate myself to run?



Answer
Don't think about it as something you have to do, just make it part of your routine. Instead of saying to yourself "Aww, man. I gotta go run," think to yourself "Okay, it's 9am. Time to grab the running shoes." Not because you have to, but just because it's that time of day. Any good exersize program is about making it part of your routine, not interupting your routine to do it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: If a woman calls herself a femininist, what image does that give people?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment