Sunday, December 1, 2013

What type of shoes should we wear to Carowinds?

best tennis shoes kids
 on Babolat Tennis Shoe Review - Tennis Blog - DoItTennis
best tennis shoes kids image



WuTangLady


My family is going to Carowinds tomorrow and I was wondering what type of shoes we should wear?
I would prefer to wear rainbows (flip flops) but I am not sure what you are supposed to do with those when you ride a roller coaster.
The reason I don't think we should wear tennis shoes is due to the fact of getting wet on the water rides.
We wore socks and sneakers to disney and once they got wet we had to walk around like that until they dried and the kids were miserable.
Any suggestions???

We are also taking one backpack if that makes a difference.



Answer
well flip flops are ok but you can lose them on rides that don't have a floor or ones that flip you. Flip Flops arn't secrue on your feet. I have a suggestion, bring both flip flops and tennis shoes. Wear the tennis shoes on the roller coasters and thrill rides and the flip flops on water rides.

What size will I be in UGG Australia kids?




Megan


I am planning on getting a pair of uggs. I wear a 7 in tennis shoes(nike and coach) and 6 1/2 in TOMS. I want to get the bailey button in kids sizes. Do you think I will be a 4 or a 5 in kids?


Answer
I think that you will be a size 5 :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What type of shoes should we wear to Carowinds?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment