Friday, December 6, 2013

What is the best running shoe for men?

new balance running shoes men
 on Amazon.com: New Balance Men's M860v2 Running Shoe: Shoes
new balance running shoes men image



Brent


I want to start exercising but I need some shoes to run in. I plan on running at least every two days as a start, and eventually run everyday as my body adjusts. But more iimportantly, I want to know what the highest quality of shoe there is on the market right now. If anyone could give me some opinions that'd be great. Thank you in advance!


Answer
Hi.I find the best running shoe to be New Balance brand

What are the best running shoes for a heavier runner?




sebscola


I am 34, have a slightly bad knee that has yet to be checked and I weigh a bit over 250 lbs. I want a good shoe for cushioning as well as minor stability. I don't do excessive distance, usually less than 3 miles but my knee can act up at times. (it swells for a few days) Not looking for medical advice just shoes please. Thanks.


Answer
Do you have flat feet/fallen arches man? or wide feet? I do, and I am into New Balance, for my money and for the shoe itself, I dont think Adidas or Nike compares.
Nikes tend to be a very narrow shoe.
Go with New Balance




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best running shoe for men?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment