Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Where can I find Converse running shoes in Alberta or Saskatchewan?

best running shoes edmonton
 on Professional Fitting; we measure your feet and fit from narrow to 5E.
best running shoes edmonton image



LYNNE


Preferably In Edmonton, Saskatoon or Regina.


Answer
try atheletes world or sportchek

Will the rubbing alcohol method ruin my new skates?




Mackenzie


For Christmas, a friend bought me Graf Edmonton special skates. I was very pleased until I realize they were too small. My feet would feel very comfortable if they were about .5-1 inch longer. I read about this rubbing alcohol method online, of which you pour some in each boot and wear think socks. I am afraid this method will ruin my skates and it's ability to support me when I skate. Also, are there any other methods that could help stretch my boots? I heard about the ice method as well as shoe stretchers. Thank you;)


Answer
OMG, do NOT do anything that RJ suggested! Graf Edmonton Specials are heat moldable so you can take them to a proshop to get then molded. When you do flatten the toe area a bit, which should give you a little more room. It's recommended that you let the boots set for about 24 hours before skating in them. At the very least wait until they have cooled for a while. If you heat them up by any means and immediately go walking around or skating in them, they will crease and be ruined. If they still feel too short, most proshops can stretch them for you, usually about half a size. If all else fails, you'll probably have to sell them and get the correct size. Incidentally that's an awesome Christmas gift - I have these boots and they run about $700!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I find Converse running shoes in Alberta or Saskatchewan?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment