Thursday, December 5, 2013

How much time will spikes take off of my 400m?

best x country running shoes
 on Top Quality Free Run 5 +3 Running Shoes For Women Sneakers And ...
best x country running shoes image



RunnerGirl


Hey, I'm 13 years old and my time for the 400m is 1:03.77. I have only ever ran the 400 in Asic Gel x-country type shoes. I have just purchased spikes for an upcoming provincial meet. How much time can I expect to take off with my new spikes?


Answer
Thats an awesome time for a 13yo, I wish you were on my high school team. I think you can expect to go anwhere from mid60 to low 62. Don't be scared at first, you'll go faster then you have ever before. I believe if you run your race and not hold back you can def run 61 flat or lower.

what is the best brand of spiked running shoe?

Q. i am a short and long distance runner(running on track not x country). I want to improve my times and wanted to know what was the best running shoe brand


Answer
Nike's and Addias are nice,
But...
It really depends on your "feel" towards the shoe.
Many people have to depend on how it feels for them then from others.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much time will spikes take off of my 400m?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment