Sunday, December 1, 2013

What's the difference between certain shoe sizes?

women running shoes canada
 on ... > Women's Running / Athletic Shoes > Women's Trail-Running Shoes
women running shoes canada image



Nicki


Okay, so I ordered a pair of Nike Cleats for Women from Amazon, but now i have realized that there is different types of sizes in my shoe size. Like i am a Women's 7.5, but it also has like 7.5 B(M) US. I ordered the regular 7.5 and now I am freaking out because I need soccer cleats ASAP. Please help and tell me what the difference is between size 7.5 and 7.5 B(M) US. Thanks!


Here is the link.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004YA6VKA/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&seller=



Answer
Not sure what the B mean,s but the (M) means its men's size.

A women's 7.5 in US/Canada size, means your foot is 9.5 inches long, if its longer you could fit in some 7.5's or some 8's, if its a little shorter you can be fine with 7.5's, if your foot is 9.3125 inches or shorter you'd wear a 7. Those particular shoes if you look at the sizing, the women's 7.5's measure 24.5 cm which is 9.64567 inches. So those should be big enough if you are a true 7.5... Those are actually almost size 8's in length, as if your foot was measured a size 8 your foot would be 9.6875 inches long.

The size should be fine though. Unless your foot is narrower or wider than usual, then you might run into issues with those particular shoes.

(for rebecca, as promised): What are the 3 most selfless and caring things you ever did for someone else?




Hauntedfox


We all do selfish things from time to time, but we do not give ourselves nearly enough credit for the good things we do! This is time to pat yourself on the back and feel good about yourself. extra pts if your story involves a stranger!!!! Wahoo!

If you are tempted to give a sarcastic or mean answer: please just don't. Have the courtesy to move on to a question you like better.

My 3 things I want to feel proud of tonight:
1) lived and worked in a remote village trying to assist poor shepherds to improve their life
2) gave return bus fare to a Mohawk girl I met on a bus; she was trying to get her newborn out of an abusive home in NYC back to her parents in Canada
3) helped a middle age woman start her first career, for 1.5 years we studied at my kitchen table so she could become a licensed technician



Answer
Ok the three things I feel most proud of are
1) At the grocery store the other day there was a little old woman outside in 100 degree weather. She was standing out front so naturally i thought she was waiting on someone to come pick her up. So myself and my two year old daughter went in the store and did our shopping upon coming out of the store the lady was still outside waiting. I asked her if she was waiting on a ride. She replyes no that her car would not start. To summon the story up I took her home to her son who was dying of heart disaease, which was also 30 miles out of my way and refused to take money from her.
2)At the airport a few weeks ago there was a lady who had three children and a newborn. She was going through the securaetry part and was told to take off her shoes well with four kids and noone with her to help this seemed impossible, so I offered my assistance and watched her children and held the newborn until she was through security.
3) Last night while running errands in town I passed a homeless person who had a sign up asking for change to get something to eat. I went to McDonalds and got a 20 dollar gift card for him, and bought him some food then went to walmart and bought a 50 dollar gift card. I also gave him 20 cash and asked him his story after giving him his items. He told me his wife and child was killed in a car accident and he lost his mind so he could not work until he got his head sraightened out. I offered to take him somewhere for help but he said he was not ready.

These are three things I am proud of the most. But everyday I try to do good deeds whether they are big or small.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's the difference between certain shoe sizes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment