Saturday, December 7, 2013

What shoe size is a 8.5 women's convert to in Kids? (boys)?

jordan women running shoes
 on ... Women Black/Electric Green Rainbow Breathable Gauze Running Shoes 1029
jordan women running shoes image



hey there.


I bought some Nike running shoes the other day & I fit perfectly in the 7Y for the girl shoe. I want to buy a pair of Jordan's for myself. So what size would I be in boys?


Answer
I wore a 7.5 last year, and my mom had a shoe the same length, and she wears a 9.
Do a ratio perhaps? :)

What are cool sneakers out there for guys?




Gattu9005


I have like 5 pairs of Vans and a bunch jordans and nikes that are too many to count.
so im looking for some other cooler or just as cool alternatives. can you guys please suggest any other sneakers that i can buy in a store rather than online that are as sick as vans but are not vans.
im just kinda tired of wearing vans. they are sick but i want to stand out from the crowd.
any suggestions??



Answer
My track coach has those yellow under armor tennis shoes . . . they're so cool! By the way,

I run with the women's brand of under armor . . . they're really great!
other than that
Try these cool choices of sneakers:
Zoo York
Timberland
Shmack
Nike
Greedy Genius
Ecko
Pastry Shoes
Rocawear




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What shoe size is a 8.5 women's convert to in Kids? (boys)?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment