Friday, January 31, 2014

Does anyone know of any good Zumba shoes for men?




Joseph Tru


I was wondering if anyone knows where to find good Zumba shoes for men. I'm a size 13 and I can't find any good shoes to dance in.


Answer
You need shoes that are lightweight, give good support, and allow pivoting movements without sticking to the floor. I have used Bloch split-sole dance sneakers. They are fairly narrow (they use a woman's last, no doubt) but come in very large sizes. I wear 12 and found a fit. If these don't work I would recommend a good indoor soccer shoe. I have used Nike lightweight soccer shoes and they work well. I also have used the old-fashioned Reebok Ex-O-Fit trainers, the hightops, and these work pretty well. I tried actual tennis shoes but they seemed kind of heavy for dance-type movements.

Zumba class for someone who has never taken aerobics classes?




megan_79


I want to take an aerobics class and I see that Zumba is all the craze right now. Would that be too much for a beginner? I have never taken an aerobics class in my life. I had a baby a year ago, and didn't lose all of my baby weight until recently. I have lost 20 lbs in the past couple months from doing Weight Watchers and I wanted to incorporate more exercise (right now I am only doing little things like walking and situps). Would Zumba be out of place for me? Do I need to know anything about a specific kind of shoe I should wear?


Answer
I went to a hour long Zumba class yesterday
and boy oh boy it was a lil hard to keep up. It's fun and you'll like the music. Just make sure you wear something comfortable: muscle shirt, stretchy pants, a tennis shoes. It's a good work out, drink plenty of water.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does anyone know of any good Zumba shoes for men?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment