Monday, January 27, 2014

What are good running shoes for sprinting?

best running shoes nike
 on nike air presto woven mens running shoes nike air presto
best running shoes nike image






i'm looking at running shoes, not track shoes, but what are the best pairs of running shoes from nike and adidas for sprinting?
my choices are nike lunarswift (come out in january) adidas supernova sequence 2 or the older Nike Air Max 2006?
i currently have a pair of adidas supernova glydes and they are decent. Im mainly leaning towards nike
thanks



Answer
Reebok opens up many doors: such like price and style, which is very efficient for running but those others [the nike and adidas] are very good too. It's sometimes always best to choose a brand that is new, that has just come out.
Hope this helped!

Looking for light and flexible shoes that I can wear with business casual?




CK


I usually dress business casual (or at least a button down shirt with nice jeans). I only own a pair of black dress shoes or running shoes (Nike Free and New Balance Minimus). When I wear business casual, I go with the dress shoes.

The dress shoes are very rigid and do get uncomfortable. I prefer the lighter more flexible shoes without so much bulkiness. Can anyone recommend any nice casual shoes that can be worn with business casual and are light and flexible?

Someone suggested converse. What do you think? I'm a guy in my twenties.



Answer
Dock.Siders are your best bet.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are good running shoes for sprinting?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment