Monday, February 17, 2014

Can you wash Shoes in the washer ?




*Crazy Chi


My shoes are really dirty and i was wondering if you could wash them,


Answer
If they're made of athletic shoes, yes. Dry on low heat. I've done the leather shoes when my boys were younger.

Fabric tennis shoes can, but on low temp. and for short cycle.

What are some nice b-boy shoes?




sibit24


I'm a girl break dancer and I'm looking for some shoes that will give me balance as well as being sturdy/long lasting. Any ideas?


Answer
Hibbetts? (Cant spell) has alot of kickass athletic shoes that look freakin amazing lol Adidas or Nike should do =D




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can you wash Shoes in the washer ?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment