Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Do converse run big...?




Z


I've heard that they do. I found the perfect pair but they don't have my size! They're on sale & I've got a gift card for the store & it just really sucks that they don't have my size. I heard that converse are measured by men's sizing, so if I usually wear a size 9 should I just go ahead and buy a size 7?


Answer
They do run big because converse are guy shoes but they sell them for women too.Im a size 9 and a half but i fit into a 9. Its not too big or tight, but has enough room. So you should get an 8 and a half.

Oppinions needed on a pair of Shoes.?




tr4ckrun3r


I was looking to buya new pair of Running shoes and i seen these, http://www4.jcpenney.com/jcp/Products.aspx?DeptID=9452&CatID=28862&CatTyp=DEP&ItemTyp=C&GrpTyp=PRD&ItemID=121c53b&ProdSeq=1&Cat=running&Dep=SHOES&PCat=Men%27s+ATHLETIC&PCatID=28755&RefPage=ProductList&Sale=&ProdCount=24&RecPtr=&ShowMenu=&TTYP=&ShopBy=0&RefPageName=CategoryAll%252Easpx&RefCatID=28755&RefDeptID=9452&Page=1&CmCatId=9452|28755|28862...I just started running on the XC team this year, im a high school student. I dont have much experience in Distance running or the shoes that are good for it. I liked these shoes, but would like to know what others think about them. Are they good shoes to run in? I run mostly on the road and on open grass hills and places like that. I run from about 4-9 miles on runs so i want the shoes to be comfortable. Any help you can give me is greatly appreciated. Thanks.


Answer
Ditto on rhino72032's answer. Go to a good running shoe store - and not a general sports store. The really good ones will test you on a treadmill to see how you run, and make recommendations based on what they see.

If you would like to become more familiar with the issues of a good fit in a running shoe before going to the store, get a copy of the Runner's World shoe comparison issue, it comes out once a year. You can get a lot of the same info from their web site, as well (www.runnersworld.com).

It will cost more for good shoes, but they will last longer, they will feel better, you will run and race better, and you are less likely to get injured.

Hope this helps, too!

therunningguyquickenedbychrist.wordpress.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do converse run big...?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment