Sunday, February 16, 2014

good running/jogging/walking shoes?




spLinTer


can you give me some good brands of running/jogging shoes? thanks a lot!


Answer
for me, asics is by far the most comfortable shoe brand
the best thing to do is decide what type of she you need
for example: neutrtal, stability, motion control
if you go to a special running store, they will actually watch how you run and tell you what type of shoe you need
after you figure out what type of shoe, try on different brands to decide which shoe is most comfortable for you
it also depends if you need arch support or not, but you can get insoles for that

What are some good walking / jogging shoes ?




The Truth


My feet hurt really bad when I'm done walking everytime.. I wear a pair of old mid top air force ones with the bottom completely worn out...What are some very comfortable walking/ running shoes for men ?


Answer
Nike and Asics are definitely my faves.
If you go to your local running store/athletic store, most of the time (if the people are nice) they will watch you jog and check out your feet and figure out what type of shoe you need (extra support, high arches, etc.)
Best of luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: good running/jogging/walking shoes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment