Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Where can I buy toddler athletic shoes?




Jennifer L


I have a 4 year old daughter that will be starting preschool. What are some good stores that sell toddler athletic shoes? I need a size 8. I've been to Shoe Show but the smallest size that had was a 9.


Answer
Stride Rite specializes in kid shoes

http://www.striderite.com

Is there any place that sells adult athletic shoes in children's sizes?




irishdance


Okay, so I wear a kids 2 1/2 and I need to find a pair of athletic shoes that give good support and last longer than kids shoes. I don't know if this is possible, but it is really important. No I will not be growing anymore. Also, please don't try to tell me that kids shoes are as good as adult shoes, because they are not. I have gone through at least three pairs of athletic shoes in a year and a half and I need to find something that lasts and gives good support for my occupation (nursing).

Thank you.



Answer
Yeah this could be an issue. Generally, I think kids shoes are made to lower quality because most of the time their feet grows rapidly so the shoes don't have to be long lasting. Also, it's good for the shoe brands if you buy their products more frequently. Anyway, I suggest checking out some local shoe stores, maybe foot locket or Macy's if you have one around. They have a huge range of shoes, thus the chance you find a good one is higher. Good luck finding one!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I buy toddler athletic shoes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment