Friday, February 21, 2014

Are converse shoe sizes different than regular?




tj


I wear a mens 11 but i heard converse runs a bit larger. should i go with a whole size less? helppppp. i can probably fit into a 10.5 but they don't carry it in that size.


Answer
For women it runs larger, for men I hear it is spot on. The reason is because it is in men's sizes anyway.

What size am I in Nikes?




FashionFie


I want to buy some Nike Free Run+3 running shoes for women but I don't know what size I would be in them.
I'm a true 5.5 in every shoe so I was wondering whether I'd be the same size or not..
Thanks!



Answer
I special ordered performance Nike shoes for cheerleading and got the same size that I wear for everything else 9. But when I got them they were very tight and they wouldn't let me return them. They said that Nike doesnt make all their shoes the same fit in sizes, meaning i should have ordered a size 10 or 10.5 since their brand is not made for wide feet which mine are. My dad got really angry and they took them back. I have a size nine in Nike running shoes and they fit perfectly. If your buying online, I would suggest getting a size six just in case the same thing happens to you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Are converse shoe sizes different than regular?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment