Thursday, February 20, 2014

Good but cheap running shoes for a beginning but a highly enthusiastic runner.?




msherzodm


I have found life around here a little boring lately, especially during the summer, so I am seriously thinking about starting running. I have read some running blogs which have plenty of advice on how to run, but nothing on how to choose good and cheap running shoes. I have seen some Nikes and Asics and Mizunos (I am in Japan) but there are so many of them this appears to be an unsolvable dilemma. I could just get some Nikes for running, but don't want to guess on such a serious issue. Neither do I want to spend a fortune on them. Please advise. Thanks!


Answer
Running shoes are designed based on how a person's foot and ankle perform when running. Different shoes help in different ways. The type of shoe you need depends on how your particular body works.

I would suggest consulting a running store, have them look at how you run, and then get shoe suggestions. They're going to tell you that you overpronate, underpronate, or are a neutral runner. They'll also look at how much you weigh and some other factors. Remember what they tell you and then either buy some shoes they recommend or come back to your computer and research shoes that fit people who run the way you do (based on what the clerk at the running store tells you).

cheap but good running track shoes for a 16 year old girl.?




cate


maybe from olympiasports online store, a store in the usa


Answer
ASICS running shoes are the best thats what I run with and they have prooved to be the ultimate running shoe to me.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Good but cheap running shoes for a beginning but a highly enthusiastic runner.?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment