Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Can you recommend good womens athletic shoes?




Lucy Lui


i keep getting bad shoes.i need something thats not extremely expensive but not dirt cheap walmart garbage that i keep getting.im a little overweight (197) and i need something i can exercise in.


Answer
Asics or Saucony's. Find out what kind of arch you have (high, med. low) and be aware that the shoes can be purchased & fitted based on your foot type.

How can I give a shoe arch support?




ana


A few weeks ago, I bought Nike Compete 2, a running shoe. A little more than a week ago, my legs gave me intense pain in the calves and lower leg. A coach told me that if the shoe bends in the middle, it doesn't have good arch support, which is why I have shin splints. What can I do to give the shoe arch support? I already have gel heel pads.

Or should I just wait longer to break the shoe in?

Please & Thank you



Answer
You can buy arch supports for your shoes. Your athletic training might be able to make you some (not the best quality) or he put some tape on your leg to help w/ the shin splints. For the shin splints lay down w/ your legs elevated while putting a bag of ice on them. Also buy compression wraps to help as well.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can you recommend good womens athletic shoes?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment