Tuesday, June 3, 2014

What are the best running shoes with orthotics?




JBABS


I just got orthotics cus my arches are really high and had a foot injury. I usually get Aasics for running, but was wondering what others use with orthotics. Thanks.


Answer
Most major brands of shoes will work with an orthodic, the problem is you must get a neutral shoe.
If you get a shoe that is designed to correct over pronation and your orthodic is designed to either do the same or opposite thing then you could have a problem.
The doctor that made your inserts should have a list of shoes that will work for you.
Of you can ask a clerk at a running shoe store that knows something about the shoes they sell to show you some neutral shoes.

Orthotics in Shoes Other Than Running Shoes?




Rabbitman


I dont run. I hate running shoes. They are extremely ugly and unnessecary. My foot doctor made me get some retarded $400 orthotics. I don't run and never will run.

Do I need to wear running shoes with these things or can I wear more casual shoes?



Answer
You can only wear Orthotics in closed in shoes, so you can wear some casual closed in shoes with them in to fix your foot posture. If you never wear closed in shoes than you won't be able to your Orthotics. Which would have been a waste of $400. So if you never wear closed in shoes you should start wearing them but they don't have to be runners.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the best running shoes with orthotics?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment